24 Sept 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR Pile


  
Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday post, the group hosted by the Artsy Reader Girl blog


Yesterday was the vernal equinox, meaning one of the two days of the year when the day and night are exactly the same length, an event which marks the beginning of Autumn.Yes, Autumn is what we call it in Britain, not Fall. 

I have so many books still on my TBR pile. Not all are recent releases, but I've picked a selection of recent and older releases for today's post. 

Recent Releases (Released this Year)







 Older Titles (Published before this year) 

 







 I don't know if I will be able to read all of these before the end of this Autumn, or even the end of this year, but I shall try.



4 comments:

  1. I've read No Ocean too Wide and The Victorian Brides compilation. Both are pretty good. Hope you get some reading time in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy The Work of Art. I've heard so many good things about Mimi Matthews' stories.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty covers! I've read one of these -- NO OCEAN TOO WIDE. It wasn't as well-written as I would have liked, but it was interesting and uplifting. I hope you love it and all your others.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! I'm not familiar with these. Here's my list: https://wordsandpeace.com/2019/09/24/top-ten-books-books-on-my-fall-2019-tbr/

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear from readers, so feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...