Sunday, February 10, 2013

English Historical Fiction Authors: Swords - Parts and Pieces of a Masterpiece by Scot...

If, like me you have been known to have something close to an unhealthy interest in Medieval Swords this post may be for you. Scott Higgenbotham is the author of two of the book on my 'To Read List' set during the Hundred Years' War.

English Historical Fiction Authors: Swords - Parts and Pieces of a Masterpiece by Scot...: Swords populate the world of English history and the books we love.  Whether your favorite character(s) went on Crusade, haunted the tourney...

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for reposting this to your blog!
    ~Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright. I have known about the Blogger share button for a while but hadn't used it, and as I say I like swords!
      You may have noticed your books on my To Read List- though it is rather long and it may be a while before I get around to them.

      Thanks for visiting anyway and all the best

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's alright, Some posts deserve to be shared! Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  3. I am really interested in any sources about medieval swords. Especially I pay attention to broadswords and Claymores. Thanks for sharing this article and information!

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear from readers, so feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...